Why do you need a Property Manager?
- Enable you to invest without geographic barriers
- Up-to-date knowledge of Landlord-Tenant laws and regulations
- Market your property and fill vacancies
- Screen tenants and collect security deposits
- Immediate response to maintenance requests
- Staying on top of regular maintenance costs
- Reduce the cost of management
Management Services Offered
- Property marketing
- Applicant screening
- Drafting and execution of rental documents including leases, addendums, rental increases, etc
- Rent collection and delinquency management
- Management and coordination of maintenance contracts including yard service, pest control, tree trimming, repairs
- Payment of property taxes and insurance
- Disbursement of collected funds by the 10th of each month via check or direct deposit. A Monthly disbursement statement is also provided
- Inspection of property upon move out to ensure it is left in the same clean & well-maintained condition
The advantage with going with an on-island experienced Brokerage, is that we are here to address any issues that may arise as quickly as possible. Summers Realty has been in business for over 30 years and we are a full-service Brokerage. We carry liability insurance and as well as errors & omissions insurance. You can be sure that you are in good hands.
Contact us for more information. We are available to answer any questions via phone or email.